Labels and figures
With its experience, its know-how in thermoplastics injection and its strong commitment to the circular economy, TMP Industrie meets all requirements for the ISO and MORE Label standards.
A well-established ecosystem, certified and committed
- 53 employees
- 7 compressed-air blowers
- 1 tool construction workshop
- 4 6-axis robots
- 1 300 T of material transformed
- 1 purchasing group
- 1 industrialization workshop for production of robotic ancillaries
- 16 injection machines ranging from 90 to 1500 tons
Member of RONAX Purchasing Group since 2011.
Founded in 1996, the RONAX Economic Interest Group is a leading buyer for the plastics industry.
Each year, RONAX negotiates around 78 000 tons of plastic materials, develops 150 to 200 molds internationally and negotiates the majority of means necessary to the operation of around sixty industrial member sites around the world.
Labels et certifications
ISO 9001 since 1993
With ISO 9001 certification, our customers are placed in the center of our organization, and benefit from any improvements resulting from management and quality processes.
Customer focus, full involvement of our personnel, mutually beneficial relations with our suppliers.
Our mission with MORE
- Encourage sourcing of recycled plastic materials.
- Further develop the incorporation of recycled plastic materials.
- Encourage good practices, all the while emphasizing our CSR policy.
- Promote innovations linked to the Circular Economy process.
MORE Label awarded in 2019
The MORE Label, « MObilisés pour REcycler » (Actors in Recycling) was created by the French Federation of Plastics and Compounds.
The label is part of our CSR process, which aims to progressively use more recycled materials in our production.
Need further information ?
Would you like any further information about our services ?